LA MAV BIO ACTIVE PRIMER
- WRITE REVIEW
LA MAV BIO ACTIVE PRIMER (50ML)
A replenishing and hydrating skin-perfecting primer that locks in moisture and fills fine lines to create a perfectly smooth base for your foundation. Formulated with natural hydrating agents and anti-ageing bio-actives, this velvety primer helps you achieve even complexion and plump skin with ease while keeping your makeup fresh all day.
*89% certified organic ingredients
• A lightweight formula infused with Hyaluronic acid ensures optimal hydration
• Pure Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil and Liquorice Root extract even skin tone and enhance natural radiance
• Vitamin E and CoEnzyme Q10 act as powerful antioxidants, boost skin repair and prevent premature ageing
• A blend of organic oils nourishes the skin, while balancing sebum production
• Creates a perfect base for flawless foundation application
• Improves the 'staying power' of your make-up
• Provides 24-hour hydration for a plump and smooth appearance
• Promote cell renewal and helps improve skin elasticity
Customer Reviews for La Mav Bio Active Primer
There are currently no reviews for this product. If you have tried this product before, we would love to get your feedback. Your input will help educate others to make an informed decision with their skin care purchases.
REVIEW THIS PRODUCT
Help others by sharing your experiences and thoughts on this product.
Please login or register as a member below to write a review for this products.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, *Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Ubiquinone, Ascorbic acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.