"Natural Plant Base Hair Coloring System for Highlights & Shine Without Irritation"
- COLOR CHART
1. It is important to prepare your hair before using the plant hair dye. It is recommended to detox your hair to rid it of chemical residues from conventional shampoos and conditioners. Conventional hair products contains alot of harsh ingredients (in particular slicone). Silicone creates a barrier between your hair, and it is strongly recommended to rid your hair of the silicone residue so the plant based colour pigments will fixate and bind onto your hair.
2. Wash your hair. Dry completely before application.
3. Apply hair colour to roots strand by strand and spread evenly out to the ends. Place a towel on shoulder to prevent from dying clothing.
4. Once dye is spread out evenly, gather your hair in a bun and leave for 30 minutes. Optional if you want to leave for up to 2 hours
6. When time is complete, lightly wet your hair and massage to emulsify.
7. Rinse until the water is clear (DO NOT SHAMPOO), and dry your hair.
ABOUT K POUR KARITE
It's difficult creating a natural plant based hair colouring system that actually works. Working with professional biologist combined with the expertise of founder and CEO Jean Marc Fert, their very first range of natural ecocert certified hair care range was introduced in 2007
The range is constantly expanding, but quality is never compromised. The core mission is to always address the most common hair care needs. K Pour Karite dedicates their time to create a range that offers efficient, natural and innovating products that is of the highest quality.