“You’re looking radiant!!!”. These were the first words that came out of my mouth when I met with one of my best friends which I have not seen for more than one year. This women was definitely not the same lifeless person I knew. Her confidence was high, she looked young, she was vibrant with full of energy, and her skin was just glowing.”What is your secret?”…..I asked eagerly.
The average women absorbs 14kg of moisturizing ingredients into the bloodstream over 60 years. As our skin is the body’s largest organ, we need to be careful in selecting the type of products that we’re putting onto our skin. When selecting your skin care product, here are some of the main toxic skin care ingredients to avoid
Which manufacturer would be stupid enough to promote their product as being toxic and harmful to you. But in fact, hidden behind the beautifully packaged skin care product from a lot of big named skin care companies are harmful toxic ingredients that are loaded with ingredients are are causing harm to your skin and body.
Think you know everything about skin care. Find skin care tips and facts which will astonish you and make you think twice if you want healthy younger looking skin. Read at your own risk. You may find some of the facts disturbing.
|1. 89 % of 10,500 ingredients used in personal care products have NOT been evaluated for safety
2. One third of all personal care products contain 1 or more ingredients classified as possible human carcinogens
3. Over the last 30 years, only 9 of those 10,500 ingredients in personal care products have been banned or restricted
4. Organic & natural based ingredients have been shown in a number of studies to contain more vitamins, nutrients and cancer-fighting antioxidants than non-organic ingredients.
5. Organic systems prohibit the use of artificial chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, colorants, toxic ingredients, animal testing and fertilizers
6. The average adult uses 9 personal care products daily exposing them to 126 chemicals every day.
7. The skin is our largest organ? Much of what we apply is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. For instance; when Lavender essential oil is rubbed onto the skin, traces can be found in the kidneys only hours later.
8. Acne is not caused by poor hygiene
Natalie Portman teamed up with Te Cesan shoes to launch a collection of her very own vegan shoes. All her designs are animal-friendly, meaning they are cruelty-free and are produced in humane conditions. Not only are the shoes Vegan, but 5% of all the profits will be donated to charity.