How to Make Your Own Handmade Soaps
How to make a good organic handmade soap? Practice, practice and more practice. Making soap is like baking a cake, anyone can do it, but to discover the soap recipe that is perfect for your skin, there is a lot of trial and error involved.
Discover the satisfaction of creating your very first batch of handmade organic soaps, knowing that it is an expression of your creativity with the peace of mind that it is natural and organic free from harmful nasties like paraben, SLS, PEGs.
If you have some time to spare this weekend, here are the steps to guide you through your soap making journey:
1. Handmade Soap Making Equipment
2. Handmade Soap Making Methods & Procedures
3. The Fun Part – Adding Whatever Ingredients You Want
4. Completing Your Handmade Soap Masterpiece
5. Sharing Your Products with Your Friends or Going Professional