We’ve already been spoiled with Butter London’s first wave of patent shine nail polishes which included 10 irresistible shades of pinks and reds. To add to the ever popular demand for the most up to date fashion colours, Butter has rolled out a new set of spring colours.
The 10 new patent shine colours comprises of
1) Ace – Opaque, violet orchid creme
2) British Khaki – Opaque, khaki green creme
3) Brill – Opaque, pinky peach creme
4) Candy Floss – Opaque, soft powder blue creme
5) Coming Up Roses – Opaque, rosy pink creme
6) Dapper – Opaque, soft canvas creme
7) Dearie Me – Opaque, cool rose creme
8) Rather Red – Opaque, deep wine creme
9) Tea Time – Opaque, soft mocha creme
10) Twist & Twirl – Opaque, soft powder pink creme
The same long wearing formula, boasting up to 10 days worth of wear. The chip-resistant technology with its gel cushion finish creates an ultra shine which protects the colours to minimize fading.