|Hand / Foot|
|Baby / Mom|
|Health & Healing|
|Cosmetic - Eyes|
|Cosmetic - Lips|
|Cosmetic - Face|
|Cosmetic - Cheeks|
|Aromatherapy / Gifts|
|Perfumes / Mist|
|Candles / Home|
|Beauty Gift Ideas|
|Buy Gift Certificates|
|Check Gift Balance|
Certification for Natural & Organic Skin Care Products.
Terms & Conditions
GREEN ORGANICS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD APPRECIATES YOU FOR CHOOSING TO DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP WITH US. FOR BOTH THE PROTECTION OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR COMPANY PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS AND USING SERVICES FROM WWW.GREENORGANICS.COM.AU. THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Copyrights and Trademarks The greenorganics.com.au trademark is owned by Green Organics Pty Ltd. Use of the Green Organics name and logo without permission is strictly prohibited.
A'kin, Al'chemy, Apteka, Aromababy, Badger, Balm Balm, Bella Lucce, Bod, Bod For Bubs, Burt's Bees, Butter London, Dr Hauschka, Dr Hauschka Cosmetics, Grown, Herbfarmacy, John Masters Organics, Juice Beauty, Jurlique, Kimberly Sayer, Moom, Nvey Eco, Pangea Organics, Sejaa, Soleo Organics, Suki, Suki Colour, Sukin, Trilogy, Weleda, Wotnot, Yes, natural or organic skin care manufacturers` brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective holders and while we make reference to brand name merchandise we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies.
BDIH, Natural Products Association, Quality Assurance International, Eco Cert, NASSA certified, Australia Government Certified, Organic Food Chain, Organic Federation of Australia, National Health & Safety Council, CRI Carbon Certified Organisation, Bio Gro, USDA, Associations or foundations or certifiers, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective holders and while we make reference to such associations, we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies or organizations.
Use of Website All text, graphics and photos published on this website are copyrighted and may not be used, reproduced, or displayed without written permission from Green Organics (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Reward Vouchers Vouchers in our "Redeem Centre" are vouchers which you may redeem with your reward points. All vouchers cannot be refunded nor exchange as cash. Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics (Australia) Pty Ltd) reserves the right to add, change, remove vouchers in our Redeem Centre. This includes editing reward points value for all vouchers in our Points Redeem Centre without notice!
3 Item Discount Policy For the purpose of the 3 Item (5% discount) Policy. Each item associated with a product code is considered to be 1 product item. A Gift Set is 1 product item. A value pack is 1 product item. A Starter Kit is 1 product item.
User Submissions Any comments, feedback, and other information submitted by users to our site or to other sites but pertaining to this site, shall remain the property of Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics (Australia) Pty Ltd) and may be used or posted on this site or elsewhere for sole advertising and related purposes. By submitting such information to our site, or about our site, you are granting permission to Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics (Australia) Pty Ltd) for said uses of the information.
Order Acceptance Policy Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics Pty Ltd) reserves the right to refuse services, to closed accounts, to cancel orders, or to terminate referral customer and other marketing programs that it deems harmful to the company.
Green Organics reserves the right to limit quantities products. Green Organics also reserves the right to eliminate products from our website, cancel orders or prohibit access to certain pages at any time.
We reserve the right to request additional information from customers such as copies of credit card, drivers license, photo id etc to minimize and prevent any fraudulent activities that may accur.
Risk of Loss Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics Pty Ltd) is responsible for all products until such time that they leave the warehouse / shop and are handed to a third-party carrier for final delivery, at which time all risk of loss passes to the customer.
Product Use Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics Pty Ltd) shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the misuse of any product. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner.
Green Organics shall not be held responsible for any damages that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
Age of Use To purchase a product from Green Organics you must be the legal age of majority as stated by the law of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
Web Links Green Organics may link to websites outside the control of Green Organics. Please understand that a link should be in no way considered an endorsement of a website. Green Organics cannot be held liable under any circumstances for any damages that may occur as a result of a user visiting a page through an outbound link.
Product Description Every effort has been made to clearly and fairly identify, and represent products on our website. Price comparisons and other product information are collected from manufacturers specifications, advertised prices, and manufacturers’ recommended retail pricing. Greenorganics.com.au (Green Organics (Australia) Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
* Gift certificates are not refundable
* Gift certificates are non transferable
* Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
* If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
* Gift certificates must be used before the expiry date.
The following definitions apply:
‘Loyalty Level’ shall mean those loyalty levels set out in the Loyalty Level Table (as amended from time to time);
‘Loyalty Multiplier’ shall mean the figure, determined by your Loyalty Level, by which your Collected Reward Points will be multiplied as set out in the Loyalty Level Table (as amended from time to time);
‘Loyalty Points’ shall mean those points awarded by us in accordance with Purchases at the Greenorganics Online Store
‘Loyalty Program' shall mean this Loyalty Program as amended or replaced by us from time to time;
‘Reward Points’ shall mean those points awarded by us in accordance with Clause 3;
‘Points’ shall mean GreenOrganic Points, Loyalty Points, Reward Points;
‘Sites’ for the purposes of this Loyalty Program shall mean the following Platforms: www.greenorganics.com.au
'Week', for the purposes of the Loyalty Program, shall mean a full calendar week from Monday 00:00:00.00 to Sunday 23:59:59.99 EST;
‘Year’ for the purposes of the Loyalty Program shall mean a full calendar year from 1 January to 31 December;
- You will generate Green Organic Points as set out on the How to Earn Green Organic Points page (as amended from time to time) and any other applicable pages on our Sites.
- You will earn one Green Organics Loyalty Point for every dollar spent at www.greenorganics.com.au.
- The number of Loyalty Points you hold, will determine your Loyalty Member Level, please refer to our Loyalty Member Table to find out more about our Loyalty System.
- You will generate one Reward Point for every dollar spent at www.greenorganics.com.au for normal members
- You will generate two Reward Points for every dollar spent at www.greenorganics.com.au for Silver members
- You will generate three Reward Points for every dollar spent at www.greenorganics.com.au for gold members
- Your reward points may be used to redeem Green Organics reward vouchers in your Member Account Area
- Only for Sliver and Gold customers, if you DO NOT make a purchase from the greenorganic site in a 3 month period, then your loyalty points will drop by 150 points. You will continue to drop 150 points every 3 months if no purchase is made until you drop below the Loyalty point mark of 500 points.
- You will stop being Inactive as soon as you earn one Loyalty Point in any Week.
- Points are non-transferable and do not have any cash value.
- The earning and redemption of Points is subject to our sole discretion and to any restrictions contained on the relevant pages of our Sites and any terms and conditions provided with particular promotions or bonuses. We have the sole right to interpret and apply such terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for advising us of any change of your address or other Account details and we shall have no liability for any misdirected mail or other consequences resulting from your failure to do so.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that your Points are properly credited. If you dispute your Points balance or where we deem that verification is required, we reserve the right to require proof of accrual from you.
- We reserve the right to award Points selectively, at any time, to players chosen in our discretion. Any failure to follow the terms and conditions referred to herein, any abuse of the Loyalty Program or any conduct detrimental to the interests of the Group may result in the termination of your membership of the Loyalty Program and the cancellation of accrued Points
- We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the Loyalty Program and any promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice (including without limitation: by changing the Points required to attain a Loyalty Levels; by changing the way Points are generated, earned, awarded, Collected and/or redeemed including by adding further restrictions on the redemption of Points).
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time either by emailing you notification of the new terms and/or by publishing the modified terms and conditions on any of the Sites.
Termination of Use You must agree to these terms of service in order to use Green Organics. If you can not or decide you do not want to agree with the Terms of Services displayed on this page, you are prohibited from using this website and should leave greenorganics.com.au immediately.
Your Shopping Cart
View / Edit Cart
Your Shopping Cart
is currently Empty